Kim has been with Akers Financial Group since October 2010. After attending Villa Julie College for paralegal studies, Kim began full time employment with a Bel Air Law firm. She was then employed by Harford County Government as a Planning Assistant for twelve years before becoming a homemaker for eight years. During that time, Kim opened and operated New Again Consignment Boutique.
Some of Kim’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Administration of client services
- Management of calendar and appointments
- Coordinating activities related to client events
- Client communication distribution
- Client relationship management
Kim is a Harford County native and now resides in Pennsylvania with her husband and their two sons. She enjoys serving her community through her church outreach programs and spending time with her family.